Hair Mesotherapy is a treatment method applied by injecting the vitamins, minerals and amino acid mixtures required for the hair into the scalp.
This method enables the components that nourish the hair follicles to settle in the hair easily. With this method, hair loss can be treated, as it thickens thinned hair, stops hair loss, and makes the hair stronger and shinier.
Few women are satisfied with their own hair. Nowadays, our hair is heavily polluted, especially due to the environment, air and water. Excess stress and tension occur and sleeping disorders make us uncomfortable.
All of these, of course, greatly affect the natural beauty. Hair is among the first parts affected by the changes in the body. It is easier to prevent hair problems than dealing with current results, however very few people resorts protective methods.
People can only realize the severity of situation when their curls become damaged and hair loss starts. Various cosmetic methods, such as mesotherapy, can be used to solve these problems.
However, if the condition of the curls deteriorates significantly, if the hair begins to fall out, then people will be in their minds. Various cosmetic methods such as mesotherapy can be used to solve these problems.
What Is Hair Mesotherapy and How Is It Applied?
Hair Mesotherapy is the direct injection of vitamins, minerals (Calcium, Iodine, Manganese, Copper, Zinc, Selenium, Iron, Potassium), agents related to the keratin layer of the skin, amino acids and surface expanders required for hair growth and development into the scalp.
Mesotherapy is very effective for scalp and hair. It is considered one of the most popular applications in modern cosmetology in combating various hair problems.
You can deal with many problems with this application: stimulating inactive bulbs, providing nourishment to hair follicles, and eliminating dandruff. Mesotherapy is a hair therapy method carried out by an experienced specialist.
Micro injections help the application of special medications containing vitamins and nutrients necessary for healthy hair and hair growth.
The medicinal composition is chosen , depending on the problem. The price of this procedure is fully consistent with the intended effect. Important: Mesotherapy solves many hair problems.
Indications of Hair Mesotherapy:
- Excessive hair loss
- Seborrhea of the scalp associated with the breakdown of sebaceous glands;
- Scratched and dry scalp
- Increased hair fragility and split hair
- Volume loss in basal area
Contraindications and Side Effects of Hair Mesotherapy
If the follicles have lost their vitality but are still alive, mesotherapy can cope with problematic hair. But if the problems stem from more important reasons – you should not count on a miracle after injections, such as heredity and hormonal imbalance. All medical practice has various contraindications, and mesotherapy has no exception. Hair mesotherapy should not be preferred in the following cases:
- pregnancy and breastfeeding
- individual allergy against composite components
- endocrine system disorders
- benign and malign tumors
What to Pay Attention After Mesotherapy
- At the end of the procedure, small wounds remain from the injections. It will take some time to heal.
- Do not wash your hair, especially with balms and shampoo. You have to endure dirty hair for a while (3-4 days). Water and shampoos can negatively affect the outcome of the procedure and the healing process will be delayed.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight for a while (2-3 days)
- Do not swim. You should not have shower within the first 10 hours after mesotherapy. Injection areas should be dried well.
- Do not use sauna or pool for at least 7 days
- Do not apply massage on injection areas until it completely heals
- Do not consume alcohol. Alcohol stimulates vasodilatation. This negatively affects the efficiency of mesotherapy.
As a Result
Mesotherapy is a perfect method for improving the hair condition and gains a healthy appearance to hair. You do not worry about the appearance of your hair after the course of application is completed. However, it is important that the procedure is performed by an experienced Provider – only that way you can reach the desired effect.